Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wet Ones Anti Bacterial wipes

Photobucket


SheSpeaks.com sent me a package the other day of Wet Ones Antibacterial wipes! Considering I am 31 weeks pregnant I have been trying to not get sick as much as humanly possible. I work in an environment where it is very busy, there are a ton of people in the office, and it seems like once one person gets sick they all get sick. These wipes have proven to be very helpful in making sure I keep myself germ free. Of course that isn't easy with a toddler running around everywhere, and touching everything in sight. Everyone knows the carnal rule of being a mother.. "moms just don't get sick!"

First off I have to say that these smell GREAT! I have an issue with antibacterial things (lotions, wipes, wipes and gels) smelling overwhelmingly of alcohol. It is the last thing I want to be smelling all day long! I would avoid using a sanitizer just because it smells terrible, which of course doesn't give you the great germ fighting benefit. They smell slightly of vanilla.. Genius! The formula is not sticky, your hands don't stay moist for 25 years, it definitely does not dry out your hands.

In my SheSpeaks.com package they also included several travel packs, I gave a few to friends and one to my Mother in Law, Im sure they are loving the convenience factor as much as I do!

I also noticed that they have one that is safe for babies and toddlers which is awesome, I'll have to pick some up ASAP! It isn't safe to use anti bacterial products on young children and toddlers because the alcohol can absorb into their skin and make them have an extremely high blood alcohol level which their little bodies can't handle. It will either make them very sick or even in some cases children have died. You always want to do the best to protect your kids from getting sick so having the benefit of using a convenient wipe that is safe for babies and toddlers is perfect!

Because we all know how much I love coupons.. If you go to the http://www.wetones.com/ there is a coupon for $1.00 off! Enjoy!

Will I purchase these again and again?? Totally!!

No comments: