Sunday, October 25, 2009

Target is selling E.L.F. products!

So my day was made when we walked into Target this afternoon for a quick grocery run.. I knew Target was going to be carring E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace.com) products starting November 1 but I didn't know that they would have them so soon! We went in today and lo and be hold there they were in all their glory! Thoes who know me well know that I love makeup.. not just any makeup but great quality makeup especially when its at a bargain. If your not familiar with E.L.F. products go over to their website and check it out, they have a FULL line of great quality products for only $1 each. They also sell a mineral line for anywhere between $3-$5 each and a Studio (professional) line for $3 each. I have the entire mineral eyeshadow collection, which I got at a steal last year 75% off and love them! I also have a few of the $1 quads, eyeliners, liquid lipsticks and a bronzer, I haven't yet tried the Studio line but I'm saving away and hoping for a great sale soon.. not as if they are not budget friendly enough :)
They are able to keep their costs so low because they don't advertise, they are strictly word of mouth, and if you sign up for their email newsletter they send you info on their products as well as frequent discounts and sales.
Anyways, I have been wanting to try out their nailpolishes for quite some time now as they are only $1 each and I have heard great things about them. Well when we walked into target today they had a few sets, I picked one up in Jewel Tone Trio. The colors are;

Dark Navy
<span class=

Royal Purple
<span class=

and Pearl
<span class=

This is the new packaging that E.L.F. is putting out for Target
<span class=

It looks great! I have only found their products at KMart, and the packaging is ok.. it definitely makes the product look more budget friendly, but I love the new updated packaging they are using for Target. It looks much more put together, and professional. I cant wait to pick up some stuff for friends this Holiday season.. so heads up haha be on the lookout people.. you may be getting E.L.F. Products from me :)

I will try these out a little later, and post swatches :) For now.. have a great day! Im off to my nap before my first nightshift.


2 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I'm a nailpolish addict. I just got a few Milani black magic nailpolishes today.

maynardja said...

How were the Milani ones? I have heard great things about the brand as a whole