Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last day shift/ Last day of Daycare

Today was the last day at work for the day shift(8am-4:30pm), and Gianna's last day of daycare. I am excited, sad, and anxious at the same time! I didn't think you could feel so many things all at once.. then again I am only 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant.. there's no such thing as emotions running now are there?? :)
Having her in daycare has been bittersweet. She has learned so much from the interaction, and made a few friends I know that she enjoys these things because she talks about them when we are at home. But at the same time from the first day I started working at my job I missed not being home with her every single day. It was nice that I would leave work and have a couple hours but she would be so tired and she would be in bed 3 hours after I get home. Although the break at night for just time to myself was nice as well. I guess the grass will always be greener on the other side right?
I am anxious to start the new schedule because I will be working till 1am.. it feels like so late! I am sure it will take time to adjust and I will get there. The weird thing is that I am nervous because it is a whole new set of people to learn about, I think I was just comfortable seeing the same faces every day! Its honestly like the first day of school haha, not that I have ever had an issue getting along with many people or making new friends I just really liked the group I had before :)

On other news we were talking about the Shamwow guy at work today and his run in with the hungry hooker.. LOL.. Apparently a few months back he had gotten a hooker and she had bitten his tongue. She wouldn't let go so he beat the crap out of her! Ahh long story short they both were arrested but I couldn't get the Slap chop remix out of my head all day. I thought I would share because it makes me laugh hysterically every time I hear it!

No comments: